Yvan Martinez & Joshua Trees
20th Anniversary limited edition
FIRST DROP SOLD OUT
SECOND DROP COMING SOON
The first FREE BEER drop has successfully finished with 100 purchased bottles.
Thank you all for collecting.
We will re-open minting of the next 100 at a future date.
Please drink responsibly.
Free Beer was conceived as an experiment in information theory and brand recognition in dialogue with Chris Riley’s critical essay ‘Sustainable Consumerism’.
Emigre (1984–2005) was a journal for experimental graphic design, founded by Rudy VanderLans and Zuzana Licko. Emigre is part of the permanent collections of the Denver Art Museum, Design Museum in London, Letterform Archive in San Francisco, Museum für Gestaltung (Museum of Design, Zurich), MoMA in New York, and SFMOMA in San Francisco.
Yvan Martinez and Joshua Trees are artists and researchers based in London. Their work explores publishing as a practice of social inquiry, cultural intervention and public engagement. Currently they are researching typography and artificial intelligence at the Royal College of Art, funded by Google’s AMI Research Awards and ArtCenter’s Hoffmitz Milken Center for Typography.
HOW TO BUY
The address will be announced on this website on December 17th at 11:32 am UTC
Each NFT will be minted randomly from a total of 520 NFTs
Pay using a wallet that supports CNFTs (Daedalus, Yoroi, Adalite, …). Do not send from an Exchange, your NFT would be lost!
After pressing the Buy button your NFT will be reserved for 15 minutes.
Please send the exact amount of ADA listed to the address provided.
If transaction fails the NFT will be released for the next buyer.
After a successful transaction the NFT will be sent to you and you will be able to mint again.
– First Drop (100) – 19 ADA
– Second Drop (100) – 25 ADA
– Third Drop (100) – 29 ADA
– Fourth Drop (100+) – 35 ADA
We do not endorse any particular beer brand or country, Free Beer is an artistic project and bears no connection to any private company or state institution.
1. Use your Free Beer bottle artwork for your own personal, non-commercial use
2. Use your Free Beer bottle artwork when you’re on a marketplace that allows the purchase and sale of your Free Beer bottle artwork, so long as the marketplace cryptographically verifies that you are the owner
3. Use your Free Beer bottle artwork when you’re on a third party website or app that allows the inclusion, involvement, or participation of your Free Beer bottle artwork, so long as the website/app cryptographically verifies that you are the owner, and the Free Beer bottle artwork doesn’t stay on the website/app after you’ve left
4. You are not allowed to:
• Modify your Free Beer bottle artwork
• Use your Free Beer bottle artwork to market or sell third-party products
• Use your Free Beer bottle artwork in connection with images of hatred, violence, or other inappropriate behaviour
• Try to trademark your Free Beer bottle artwork, or otherwise acquire intellectual property rights for it
In partnership with P₳ND₳ P₳ND₳ POOL
Free Beer Collection
Free Beer Promo Policy ID: